One of the firm’s team assists and advises companies with regard to corporate and commercial issues concerning their activity / transfers / leases, management of relations between shareholders, raising finance, etc.
In particular, LEXER assists its clients with the following:
- negotiation of agreements,
- drafting and amendment of articles of association,
- shareholder agreements,
- transfer of equity interests / shares,
- sale/lease of companies,
- contracts of association (in participation),
- incorporated JV,
- sale of companies/assets, from early stages of due diligence.
- disputes between companies and/or between companies and their shareholders, and/or directors, and/or auditors before specialized courts,
- national and international contracts (including in English, French, and Spanish); in particular, the most common contracts concern supply, agency, distribution, franchising, service contracts, partnerships, commercial agency, distributorship agreements, joint ventures, etc.
With particular focus on contracts and international disputes, over the years, the firm’s partners have succeeded in establishing connections with colleagues from the major European cities. Such relations based on mutual respect and trust enable the firm today to provide comprehensive, timely responses to clients also in relation to disputes taking place abroad.